Bill Jaffe on Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:25:46 -0700 (MST)

[eia] Austrian land move September 1806

I noticed that the Austrian fleet is still shown at sea, I believe they
moved to Trieste in August.

Remove depot Olmutz

Place depot Salzburg, Linz, $2

Charles and company move to Linz, 2 supplied by depot in Salzburg, 2 by
Munich, $4

Cav corps from Stuttgart to Bologna, supplied by depot in Ulm, $3, assume
the garrison burns the depot and heads for the city?

The map shows a depot in Venetia, we move Mack, Kushanz, 2 Turkish Cav, 2
Austrian Inf, and 1 Austrian Cav through the hex, to Massena and Mantua

All Cav corps f/a, 6 area, +3 unused MPs -2 excess corps

Austrian Inf 6 area, +1 MP, -2 excess corps, f 5-

One Austrian Inf from Trieste, and Pechlivan Khan plus 2 Turkish Inf corps
go to Venetia., assume the depot is burned and your garrison retires into
the city?

Austrian Inf f/a, 6 area, 2 Turkish corps depot from Trieste, $2

Inf Corps from Olmutz to Linz, supplied by Munich, $1

Corps from NW of Vienna to Salzburg, depot from Trieste, $1

Turks have one additional Inf corps to move, from Vienna area.

Bill Jaffe

Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829

billj@xxxxxxxxxxx