Joel Uckelman on Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:48:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Austrian reinforcements for September, 1806

Thus spake "Bill Jaffe":
> I removed one from the battle in Venetia, can I not re-use that one?
> If so, I'll have to wait until October.

I'd always assumed that 5.2.4.2 applied to this situation as well as
removing corps during the Reinforcement Phase:

5.2.4.2 *: In campaign games, a corps counter that has been removed from the map must be purchased during a later Money and Manpower Expenditure Step of an Economic Phase (see 8.5.4) to be returned to the map.

--
J.