Bill Jaffe on Sun, 30 Jul 2006 03:01:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Austria land move, July 1806, part II

Depot removal: Krakow, Theresienstadt, Linz

Depot creation: Ulm, Freiburg, Zara

1Inf Corps, N of Krakow, to Lublin, pick up 4I (leaving 1I), continue to
Krakow, forage on a 5-

1Inf Corps, Theresienstadt, to Konggratz, pick up 1m, move to Prague, f/a

BavInf Ulm, pay $0.5 depot, attempt breach of Ulm

1Cav Salzburg, 3+5+1-2, f/a

1Inf corps, Salzburg, 3+3+1-2, f 5-

1Inf corps, Salzburg to Munich, pick up 4I, leaving 1I, back to Salzburg,
plus 1 other InfCorps, depot supply, $2

1InfCorps, from fleet, drop into Mantua, f/a

Venice forage 4-

Leave behind 1 corps to continue the siege of Ulm. $1 depot supply from Ulm.

The remaining 4 Inf and 1C go to Strasbourg, after all. 1I forages, 5-, Cav
and 3Inf pay $4 depot supply

Seige rolls for Strasbourg, Freiburg, Ulm, and forage rolls

Total cost 13.5, i.e. 14 (counting 3 for Turkish mobs)

Bill Jaffe

Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829

billj@xxxxxxxxxxx