Bill Jaffe on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:52:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] [escrow] July 1806 Political Orders

The relevant question tough is whether the same route means the same route,
or can you use the previous unlimited access to return via Silesia, for
example.

Does Napoleon have to head for the coast and return westward?
What happens if he goes into Austria territory, does he lose his standing to
return via Prussia?

I think your depots are safe, does that assume they are supplied (after you
create a depot to complete the chain)?

Can you create new depots in the denied access area?

I like the faintly sarcastic remark at the end about complete betrayal, of
course wasn't it Napoleon who said he'd "rather fight Allies than be one"?

I was think my erstwhile Allies had forced you into Austrian territory
(albeit unsupplied), however, maybe not...

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx