Bill Jaffe on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:10:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] [escrow] July 1806 Political Orders

Posen is prevented, access has been denied.
Masovia province is where Napoleon is, he can stay there, going North and
back into Russia, but supply might be a problem.

Of course he can go into Austria, with whom he's at war.

What about the two depot in East Prussia - since access has been denied,
what happens to the depot there?

The supply situation could get acute...

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx