Joel Uckelman on Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:04:26 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian repatriation

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 10:39 PM 7/23/2006, you wrote:
> >The I corps at Danzig and Konigsberg are moved to the area W of Kovno.
> >
> >The depot at Danzig is removed from the map.
> >
> >The cossack S of Konigsberg is moved to Brest-Litovsk.
> >
> >The cossack at Kustrin is moved to Hamburg.
> >
> >-JJY
>
> Repatriation?  Since when were we not using the access after peace rules
> this time?

This is one of the two optional rules where we were never able to come to an
agreement that satisfied everyone. (There are several discussions of
repatriation in the archive, if memory serves.)

--
J.