Joel Uckelman on Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:32:18 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Turkish Land Phase, June 1806

Depot construction: Constantinople, $1

Grand Vizier, 1I at Theresienstadt -> Lubeck, $1 Russian
Pechlivan Khan, Kushanz Ali, 2I, 2C at Krakow -> Glogau, $4 Austrian (from
   Theresienstadt)
1I at Olmutz -> Breslau, $2 Austrian (from Prague or Krakow)

1I at Odessa -> Galatz, pick up 6i -> NW of Galatz, $1
1C at Galatz -> Czernowitz, 5-
1I SE of Sarajevo -> Schabacz, 5-

1I at Cairo holds, auto
Syrians at Jerusalem pick up 1i -> Jaffa, 5-
1I at Jaffa -> Jerusalem, auto

There will be sieges at Lubeck, Glogau, and Breslau. At Lubeck, the
neutral French garrison must surrender (10.3.3), and is repatriated
to France for the July Reinforcement Phase. The corps besieging Breslau
chooses not to attempt a breach. There will be a breach roll for Glogau.

As my moves depend on Austria building a depot, none of this can take
place until after Austria moves, however.

Total cost: $2 Turkish, $1 Russian, $6 Austrian

--
J.