Michael Gorman on Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:18:55 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian forage and sieges, 5/06

At 10:50 AM 6/26/2006, you wrote:
>How do I set up a dice server?
>My forces are the Venetian Corps and the Light Inf corps with 4i, 2c.
>We request honors of war.

We understand your desire for honors of war, sadly the city is not our
priority in this battle, its garrison is.  So we must decline your request
and insist upon your surrender if you wish to spare the people of the
Mantua the travails of battle.

To use the dice server you send an email to dice@xxxxxxxxx

The commands within the body of the email are:

#P mail address of a player
#S no. of sides on every die
#D no. of dice for every roll
#R no. of rolls requested
#L no. of rolls printed per line in output
#C comments
#T subject line of returned mail