William Jaffe on Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:25:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Twins!

Congratulations, Kyle - many happy returns.

Bill Jaffe
Playing Wargames since 1958, and 18xx since 1829...
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:18 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Twins!

    Good news!  Today my wife Katy and I learned that after 4 years of
trying, we are finally expecting not one, but TWO babies!  We're having
twins!
    We are only 6 weeks along, so we don't know the sexes of the babies yet,
but today we saw them for the first time on the ultrasound and we heard both
of their hearts beating.  If all goes well, the babies will be born on or
around February 5th 2007.  We're both very excited and wanted to share the
news with everyone!

Best wishes to everyone!

-Kyle and Katy Haidet