escrow on Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:28:04 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] [escrow] April 1806 Political Orders

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Wed 31 May 2006 04:25:15
Escrow closed: Fri 09 Jun 2006 03:28:01

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: austria@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 03 Jun 2006 20:01:44

No at war, so no suits for peace.
We're allied with everyone we desire to be allied with.
No minors are left un-conquered at this time.
We have no alliances to break.
We have no remaining conquered states, all our co-prosperity members are
free of their own fetters. Venetia and Bavaria are prospering greatly with
our influence.
We offer the Turk combined movement.
We continue our offer of full access to the Turk.

Bill Jaffe
Playing Wargames since 1958, and 18xx since 1829...
billj6203@xxxxxxxxx

From: britain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu 01 Jun 2006 17:57:35

British Political Phase-April 1806

Diplomacy..........done
DoW................done
Call to Allies.....none
Peace Step.........none
Alliances Made.....none
Minor control......none
Alliances Broken...none
Free States........none
Combined Movement..none
Access.............Russia continues to have unlimited access to all British
controlled ports and territories as long as they are at war with France and
allied with Great Britain

From: france@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun 04 Jun 2006 09:58:11

Nothing for France here