Joel Uckelman on Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:03:36 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] (somewhat more catastrophic than expected) hardware failure

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> As of 8:00 PM on Sunday (EDT), my emails to the list are not going through.
> I was able to reach the escrow list page for the first time in a few days,
> but it said, "Could not connect."  Just to keep you up to date.
>
> -JJY

We had further hardware problems overnight, this time with the replacement
machine. I think we have the hardware problems licked, finally.

The orders page won't work until I get the SQL server running again, which
should happen on Tuesday.

--
J.