James Helle on Tue, 30 May 2006 10:48:42 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase

Mike, the garrison at Cardiff needs to make a forage roll (2-).

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Michael Gorman
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:58 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] French Land Phase

The naval phases that could actually alter my land plans are done so I'll
start off the land movement.  France will be going first this turn.

Depot Removal: None
Depot Creation: between Konigsberg and Danzig ($1)

1I from SW of Konigsberg detaches 2I and moves to N of Konigsberg ($2)
Napoleon, Murat and 3I to Riga ($9 from Prussia)
1I at Soissons moves to Freiburg (f/a)  (Davout remains with the other
corps at Soissons)

All other forces hold and forage automatically

Total Cost: $3 French, $9 Prussian

We'll need confirmation that Prussia pays supply for Riga and a decision
about the disposition of the forces and the depot at Riga from Russia.

Oh, and I assume that cossack will end up retreating someplace if it
doesn't want to fight the corps north of Konigsberg.

Mike