James Helle on Sat, 27 May 2006 09:58:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Danish Reinforcement Query for next month

1)  Not if Copenhagen is besieged (5.2.2.2.2).  They can be placed in
Hamburg or in a purchased corps counter.  They can be ferried into a
besieged port city by a fleet, but this doesn't look like an option for you.

2)  The corps counter must have been purhased in an economic phase while not
on the map.  It can be placed anywhere in Denmark (except Copenhagen) and
moved to Copenhagen during your land phase.

3)  A leader may be placed with _any_ corps controlled by its major power
per 5.3.

Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
MALabbett@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:41 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Danish Reinforcement Query for next month

Gentlemen

I wonder if people can help me with my interpretation of the rules for next
month. 4 Danish inf are due as reinforcements next month  and I  was
wondering:

1) Can I put them in Copenhagen Garrison?

2) I have the Danish Corps counter free. Where can i place it?

3) I have Hohenloe free. Can he be placed with the Danish Corps  counter?