Michael Gorman on Fri, 12 May 2006 15:33:23 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] French Land Phase

The French land phase will be timed after Prussia since I am planning on
having one corps fed by a Prussian depot that needs to exist first.

Depot Removal: Strasbourg, Cologne
Depot Creation: Hanover

1I at Cologne moves to Hanover ($1)
1I at Frankfurt moves to Hanover ($1)
1I at Wesel moves to Hanover ($1)
1I at Wesel moves to Hanover, picks up 4I, moves to Lubeck, drops off 1I
and then proceeds to Stettin (Fed by Prussia)

Toulon holds ($1)

Everything else holds and forages automatically

If for some reason Prussia turns out to not be able to feed the corps at
Stettin, it'll be fed for $4 from Hanover.

Total Cost: $5