Michael Gorman on Mon, 1 May 2006 18:19:42 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] French Land Phase

Depot Changes: None

Davout and 1I detaches a factor at Cardif and moves to Birmingham (f/a)
1I at Birmingham holds (f/a)
Swedish Corps moves to Malmo ($1)
1I at Montpellier detaches 1I and moves north to Strasbourg ($0.5)
1I at Strasbourg moves to Soissons (f/a)
1I at Soissons detaches 1I and moves to Wesel (f/a)   Soult remains at Soissons

All other corps hold and forage automatically

Total Cost: $2

Does the corps at Malmo retire into the city or fight in the field?