Joel Uckelman on Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:31:21 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spanish orders, Oct. '05

Thus spake "Kyle H":
> REINFORCEMENT
>     Place 1 mil. factor in each of the following cities: Cuidad Real, Cuidad
> Rodrigo, Burgos, Barcelona, Madrid, Palma.
>
> NAVAL
> I fleet holds at Barcelona.
> II fleet (w/Castanos and 1I): Tunis => sea space north of Benghazi.
> III fleet holds.
> Portugal (w/Tunisia corps): Tunis => sea space north of Benghazi.
>
> LAND
> Depot removal: Burgos, Tangier, Oran, 2 spaces E of Tangier.
> Depot creation: Barcelona, II fleet, Tunis.  ($3)
>
> 1I (w/Blake): Algiers => W of Tunis.  ($1)
> 1I holds at Algiers.  (F/auto)
> 1I holds at Lisbon.  (F/auto)
> 1I: Burgos => Barcelona.  ($0.5)
> 1I (w/Castanos) disembarks at Benghazi.  ($1)
> Tunisia disembarks at Benghazi.  ($1)
>
> Grand total: $7.
>
> Since the Cyrenacia corps will not fit within the city walls of Benghazi, the
> re will be a field batle.

But I haven't taken my reinforcement phase yet. Your reinforcement phase
falls between minor setup and my reinforcement phase. The Cyrenacian
corps *will* fit into Benghazi after my reinforcement phase, because I intend
to demobilize all of the infantry factors.

--
J.