MALabbett on Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:35:58 -0400 (EDT)

[eia] Prussian Moves July 1805

All Corps Inf

I at Copenhagen moves to island west of copenhagen (2 mps) and claims  supply
($2)
I West of Berlin march to Berlin, pick up 14 regular infantry factors and
move to Kustrin, claims supply ($1)
I at Glogau moves to Breslau, forage (7-)
I at Brelin stands, forage (8-)
I at Magdeburg drops 10 regular infantry factors into Magdeburg garrison  and
moves to square West of Berlin, forage (6-)
I at Warsaw stands, forage (8-)

Total Cost: $3

Saxon Infantry Corps picks up 3 infantry factors from Garrison at Drseden,
picking up to maximum strength of 8i and 2c. Forages (8-)