Joel Uckelman on Sun, 9 Apr 2006 07:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] escrow progress ?

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> Joel, I realize it's probably the middle of the night where you are, but were
>  you able to find out anything about the escrow problem ?

I had thought from what people said that it was working... I'm looking
at it right now.

(The root of the problem is that the Perl modules the escrow uses are
installed by me and so are not tracked by my system's package manager.
Hence whenever Perl is upgraded, the modules aren't and sometimes don't
work with the new version of Perl.)

--
J.