Michael Gorman on Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:30:23 -0400 (EDT)

[eia] French Land Phase

France will go first this land phase

1I at Toulon moves north to the forest space south of Strasbourg ($1)
1I and Soult move from Soissons to Le Havre (f/a)
1I at St. Malo moves to Cherbourg, drops 1I as a garrison and returns to
St. Malo (f/a)
2I, Napoleon and Murat move south to attack Hull (f/a)  (A siege will not
be possible)

Everyone else holds and forages automatically

Total Cost: $1

The forces at Hull will have to decide if any of them wish to retire into
the city, but I'm pretty sure they all won't fit so there will probably be
a field battle there.

Mike