Michael Gorman on Tue, 4 Apr 2006 02:03:29 +0200 (CEST)

[eia] French Land Reinforcements

The British and the Russian were the two I really needed to see so I'll send out mine now.

One new French Infantry Corps is placed at Toulon
The Danes add three infantry to raise their corps to 7I and 1C, which of course will all go away at the end of this turn The Swedish 2nd Corps is placed at Malmo with five infantry and then absorbs the garrison there to raise its total strength to 6I
The Holland Corps adds a infantry to total 4I and 1C
The Naples Corps adds an infantry to total 5I and 2C

Davout is removed from the board
Soult is placed at Soissons

That should be all the visible forces

Mike