William Jaffe on Sat, 1 Apr 2006 23:52:03 +0200 (CEST)

RE: [eia] June map

I have a separate folder for Cyberboard, and the EIA (and other games) are
sub-folders under the Cyberboard.
I have 3.1 working just fine.

Bill Jaffe
Playing Wargames since 1958, and 18xx since 1829...
billj6203@xxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Helle
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:46 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: RE: [eia] June map

I've had trouble with mine, also (although i'm sure it's a user issue, not a
program defect!).  I've downloaded the file (which is called version 3.01)
and placed it in my eia folder.  When I try to open a new map it says the
map was created by a newer version and I must download the newer version to
open the map.  Thinking I didn't download the file properly I tried to re-do
it.  Then I get a message that states "that file already exists".  Like I
said, I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, but I don't know what.