Michael Gorman on Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:18:10 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [eia] Battle of Newcastle, Coalition round 3

At 07:17 PM 3/27/2006, you wrote:
    Wow!  Three 1's.  That is disgustingly awful!  Wasn't it Jim who was
recently reminding us that he has seen triple 1's happen once in a while?  I
guess it does.

kdh
Wow. My rolls this game have been extreme, typically really good or really bad, but I've not achieved this level of fortune just smacking me down. And I kind of hope not to as I get ready to send in for round 2 and 3...