Michael Gorman on Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:28:49 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [eia] Battle of Newcastle, Coalition round 1

At 03:43 PM 3/27/2006, you wrote:
There's a certain purity about an unbroken chain of unmitigated disaster...
:-)
Coalition forces (Russian III, I C corps, British I, Cavalry corps) inflict
no damage.  The French inflict -1 I, -0.5 morale.

-JJY

It's why people can't look away from the train wreck. I think all absolutes have a certain grandeur. Sometimes it's glorious, sometimes terrible, but it's always awe inspiring.