Michael Gorman on Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:27:19 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [eia] [escrow] Battle of Newcastle, May 1805

At 03:20 PM 3/27/2006, you wrote:
The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Mon 27 Mar 2006 04:09:52
Escrow closed: Mon 27 Mar 2006 15:20:40

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: russia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon 27 Mar 2006 05:34:38

Kutusov sends his forces forward in ECHELON formation, which might prove
embarassing if the French are simply trying to withdraw...

Also, Kutusov lowers his tactical rating to 3 for the first round, giving
the French a -1 combat roll modifier.

For the Motherland !
-JJY

From: france@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon 27 Mar 2006 15:20:40

Cordon

It is highly probable that Napoleon will be attempting to reinforce so we should do the first round and then stop for between round rolls.

The French corps currently on the field is the 3rd corps with 7I and 2C

Total morale is 4.0