Kyle H on Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:00:21 +0200 (CEST)

[eia] Making escrows

    Go ahead and make one!  I've cut-and-pasted the generic escrow-making
template below.  (This is the original one that Joel sent out when he
created the escrow client.)  Since the need to make an escrow is likely to
come up again, I suggest everyone save this template in an easily accessible
file.  I keep this template - along with lots of other stuff that I
cut-and-paste regularly, like the instructions for sending a roll to the
dice roller - right on my desktop.

Send the following to escrow@xxxxxxxxx:

escrow
address foo@xxxxxxxxxxx