MALabbett on Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:21:35 +0100 (CET)

[eia] Prussian Moves for May 05

All corps Inf

1I with Hohenloe creates depot on island w of Copenhagen ($1), then  move to
Copenhagen and lay siege, using forage from depot ($1)
1I at Hamburg drop 1 inf and then move to area west of Berlin, paying  supply
of ($1)
1I at Posen move to Thorn and Pick up 1 inf there, and on to Warsaw where 5
inf picked up(f4-) (lowest forage value 3 + 1 for home country)
1I at Berlin holds (f auto)
1I at Erfurt with Brunswick drops 2 inf and moves to Magdeburg, paying
supply ($1)
1I at Glogau holds (f auto)

Saxon Corps hold (f auto)

total cost $4 rounded up