Michael Gorman on Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:59:24 -0600 (CST)

[eia] French Land Phase

Depot Removal: Frankfurt
Depot Creation: Strasbourg, Stuttgart ($2)

The Naples corps moves one space south to be poised by the crossing arrow. (f/a)
1I in the Papacy moves to Leghorn (f/a)
1I in Bologna moves to the mountain space east of Zurich (f/a)
1I at Toulon holds (f/a)
1I at St. Malo holds (f/a)
1I at Soissons holds (f/a)
1I at Stuttgart moves to Mainz, detaches one infantry and returns to Stuttgart (f/a) 1I at Kassel detaches and infantry, moves to Cologne, detaches an infantry, moves to Brussels, detaches an infantry, returns to Cologne (f/a)
Holland corps holds at Amsterdam (f/a)
Denmark corps holds at Christiana (f/a)
Swedish corps holds at Stockholm (f/a)
1I corps moves from London to Yarmouth and destroys the depot and proceeds to Newcastle to eat the depot there (supplied by British depsot) 1I with Napoleon and Murat moves to Edinburgh and forces the fleet there out of the port to scuttle or fight yet another naval battle (Last one didn't go as well as planned, but did slightly increase the odds of me winning this one.) (f/3-)

I think that's everyone. If I forgot a corps, I didn't move it on my map so assume it holds and forages. Oh, and tell me so I remember I have it. :)

So the Russian and British fleet will have to decide if it will scuttle or run the blockade.