MALabbett on Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:00:23 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Battle of Edinburgh Harbor

Edinburgh's harbour is Leith, where the former royal yacht Britannia is
permanently berthed. So perhaps we should record this as the "Raid on Leith"  ?

Cheers

Mark

PS: Or if you prefer a coastal action, the battle of the Forth river

PPS: Leith has a monument built to Nelson (in 1816) which drops an iron  ball
at 1p.m each day. Perhaps in our world it should now be named in honour of
the admiral who repulsed the marauding Frencg/Dutch/Danish  <g>