Karau, Mark on Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:54:12 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] May 1805, Austria can start as follows

Does anyone mind my reading along?  Or should I be off the list?

Mark Karau

________________________________

From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx on behalf of Joel Uckelman
Sent: Sun 2/19/2006 6:32 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: [eia] May 1805, Austria can start as follows

Thus spake "William Jaffe":
> OK, here's what I think I can do, since so little time has actually passed.
>
> Assuming someone can provide me with history as to money expenditures and
> foraging losses?

I checked the list archive and found:

January: $4 supply, no loss
February: ?
March: $0 supply, no loss; +$12 trade
April: not played

I could not find a February land phase for Austria; I'm assuming that
it must have been like the January one and cost $4.

So, I think that Austria should have
   $33 (initial)
 - $ 8 (supply)
 + $12 (March trade)
 + $66 (March base income)
 + $ 5 (March Venetia income)
 - $12 (March upkeep, 8 corps, 4 depots)

= $96 to spend for March.

I think you should also issue orders for April, since we stopped before
Austria took a land phase in April.

--
J.

<<winmail.dat>>