William Jaffe on Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:43:18 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] proceeding...

I'm an OLD gamer. (56)
Have been playing wargames since 1958.
I used to run the EIA tournament at Avaloncon, back in the mid-90s.
I own a Federal IT consulting business, I am part of the Business
Development crew...

William W. Jaffe
billj6203@xxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joel
Uckelman
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 6:35 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] proceeding...

So, I've added William to the list.

What we need to do:

1. Introduce ourselves.
2. Decide whether we're going to pick up where we left off, or rebid.

I know that a lot of us are teachers or students (or both); I hate
the "say who you are and why you're interested in this course" part, but
here goes:

I'm 27 and a grad student at the Institute for Logic, Language, and
Computation at the University of Amsterdam; previously I'd been at the
University of Wisconsin-Madison, where I met Mike through the university
gaming club.

--
J.