Kyle H on Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:07:23 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Spanish Land Phase

    Depot removal: Tunis, Cuidad Rodrigo.
    Depot creation: on 1st fleet. ($1)

1I disembarks to Candia and detaches a 1 inf. garrison. ($1)
1I (w/Castanos) holds at Tunis.  (F/auto)
Tunisia: holds at Tunis.  (F/auto)
1I maintains siege at Lisbon.  (F/4-)
2I (w/Blake): Cadiz [absorb depot garrison] => Tangier.  ($2)

Grand total: $4.

A forage roll and a breach roll follow at Lisbon.
Turkey must choose whether to fight or retire at Tangier.

kdh