Kyle H on Sun, 2 Oct 2005 18:36:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, Jan '05

    Clearly, I disagree.  If the power that controlled a minor country like
Baden (with a corps) put a depot down to feed the corps as it moved, I don't
see how anyone could claim that an invading army couldn't use that depot for
its own purposes, if it were able to capture it.  I don't see why this case
is any different.

kdh