Joel Uckelman on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:40:35 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] one short?

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> That's correct.  We have Mark, Fred, Mike, Jim, Joel and J.J.
>
> -JJY

I found a seventh. Everyone, meet Jayson Abbott, from our board game group
in Madison. He used to play EiA face-to-face, back in the old days. :)

I'll send out the bid escrow soon.

(For the benefit of our new players: The escrow server will send you a
message to which you reply, and then will release all replies to the list
once everyone has replied. We use this for declarations of war, other
things in the political phase, tactic selection for battles---generally
anything which requires that decisions be revealed simultaneously.)

--
J.