Michael Gorman on Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:55:08 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] EIA flowchart

I would like to drop some of our house rules.

Access.
I would like us to follow the rules version of access where it is determined dynamically. I was and still am opposed to forcing it into the political phase for pretty much no reason that I was ever able to discern beyond the desire to escrow everything that could be escrowed.

Limited Access after wars.
Why don't we finally bite the bullet and use it? I know some of you didn't like that it gave unlimited access for a time, but the repatriation method just bugs me and I would much rather use the limited access rules.