MALabbett on Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:09:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] no word regarding seventh player

Gentlemen

I hope you guys do not mind me introducing myself. My name is Mark Labbett
and I have been watching this game over the last 15 months or so. I am based in
 the UK.

I would be happy to take over as your seventh player, either in the current
game or if you wish to start afresh. My EIA experience is limited (a couple of
 games only) but I have been playing AH games for over 20 years.

Yours faithfully

Mark Labbett