Kyle H on Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:50:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase/forage rolls

> Bagration, 1I W of Warsaw -> Danzig, 4-
> 1I at Thorn -> Danzig, 4-
> 1I E of Danzig -> Danzig, 4-

    I am getting different forage values for these corps.  W of Warsaw =>
Danzig leaves two unused movement points.  So the forage value should be: 3
(base value) + 2 (unused movement) - 2 (other corps in area) = 3 (not 4).
    The other two corps have an even bigger problem.  They are crossing a
river into combat which takes 2 movement points instead of 1.  So their
forage values would be: 3 (base value) + 1 (unused movement) - 2 (other
corps in area) = 2 (not 4).
    Assuming the forage rolls are in the same order as your land phase, this
means that the corps E of Danzig loses 1 factor (in addition to the losses
you've already mentioned).

kdh