Kyle H on Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:43:38 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Turkish land phase, May '07

    Russia is supposed to go before Turkey, but since we are in a state of enforced peace, I see no problem with revealing my land phase a little early.

Depot creation: on Turkish 1st fleet.  ($1)
Depot removal: none.

1I: Nemirov => W of Nemirov.  (F/auto)
1C: NE of Lemberg => W of Nemirov.  (F/auto)
1C: Nemirov => W of Nemirov.  (F/auto)
1I: NE of Lublin => NE of Lemberg.  (F/auto)
3I hold at Salonika.  (F/5)
1C holds at Salonika.  (F/auto)
1C: Ismael => Ruschuk.  (F/auto)
1I on the 2nd fleet disembarks to Corfu.  ($1)

Grand total:  $2.

    Since there is no enemy garrison at Corfu, the Turks take control of the harbor guns.  This forces the Spanish III fleet to either a) scuttle or b) attempt to break the blockade, lose, and then scuttle.  I will assume that Sterling is a rational being and chooses option a).  -1 PP for Spain.

Forage rolls are forthcoming.

kdh