Kyle H on Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:23:21 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] control flags

    No problem.  Thanks for the corrections.

kdh

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "public list for an Empires in Arms game" <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 8:10 AM
Subject: [eia] control flags

Kyle, I noticed a few errors on the map's control flags.  This isn't any big
deal compared to the corps, etc., but I thought I'd point them out:

Naples and Sicily are free states, not conquered, and could have the Kingdom
of Two Sicilies marker.

Now that Finland is reunited with Sweden, they could have the Kingdom of
Sweden marker.

As of the end of March, Baden is French-controlled.

France made Wurttemburg a free state in the March political phase.

I think that's it.  Sorry to nitpick.

-JJY