J.J. Young on Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:15:15 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] land phase

I believe the combine Anglo-Prussian land phase is up now.  Within our combined phase, Prussia is actually going first, but this only affects the British corps at Stettin.  Since I have some time on my hands at the moment, I'm going to go ahead with the orders for all my forces except that corps.  I hope no one is bothered by this; it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.   :-)

-JJY