Michael Gorman on Sun, 22 May 2005 11:50:12 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Prussian Land Phase

Depot Creation: Theresienstadt ($1)

Blucher, 2I and the Polish Corps move to Theresienstadt, drop 1I and then move on to Glogau ($6)
1I at Theresienstadt drops 1M and moves to Wittenburg $2)
1I at Erfurt maintains the siege ($2)

Total Cost: $11

Forage Rolls:
Stettin 3-
Wittenburg 3-
Warsaw 4-
Berlin 4-

The corps at Wittenburg will have to decide the fate of the depot it holds and if the Saxons starve, if they will retire into the city.

The Russian Corps at Glogau will have to decide if they will join the garrison factor in the city or fight in the field.