Nate Ellefson on Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:56:09 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] Fwd: Hosed

I feel the contemporary ascension of a Bavarian as head of the Holy See
is a clear sign that the Lord is on the side of the Munich garrison.
Fight, my Brothers in Christ!

The Freiburg garrison, having received no similar signs of Heavenly
Favor, will surrender and start saying a LOT of Rosaries for the
Bavarians.