Kyle H on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:46:36 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] a few mistakes

    Thanks.  That means I have the wrong value for the strength of the
Danish corps.  I thought the Danish corps surrendered at a siege, but it
must just have been a Danish garrison that surrendered.  Could someone
update me regarding the current strength of the Danish corps?

kdh