J.J. Young on Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:03:42 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase, January 1807

> 1I NW of Lublin -> Thorn, drop 1M, 2I -> Posen, -$4

What path does this corps follow ?  It seems as though it would have to
force-march.

> 2I at Damascus -> Acre, 3-
> 1I N of Damascus -> Acre, 2-
> Bagration, 1C at Damascus -> Acre, 5-

With two enemy corps at Acre, aren't all these forage rolls at -2 ?  Also,
it's not very clear to me if the corps starting N of Damascus, which has to
move through an area in the winter zone, can avoid the -2 penalty by ending
its movement outside the winter zone.

-JJY