Michael Gorman on Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:00:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Prussian Land Phase

At 11:52 AM 4/13/2005, you wrote:
Depot Removal: Minden
Depot Creation: Leipzig, Hanover, Kustrin, Christiana ($4)

Blucher and 1I Corps move from Minden to Kassel, detach 2I and proceed to Dresden ($2)
1I and Polish Corps move from Minden to Dresden ($4)
1I at Kassel picks up one of the two infantry factors in the city, proceeds to Lipzig and detaches 1I and then proceeds to Erfurt to lay siege ($2)
Saxon Corps holds (f/4-)
The corps that retreated from Breslau moves to Thereisenstadt and eats the Austrian depot.
1I at Hanover detaches 1I and moves to Magdeburg ($2)
Hohenloe and 1I corps move to Magdeburg ($2)
The Denmark corps moves to Kustrin, detaches 1I and proceeds to Glogau to lay siege. ($2)

Feed the British Corps at Christiana ($3)

Total Cost: $21

The forces at Dresden and Magdeburg have to decide if they will retire into the city or not.
There will be siege attempts at Erfurt and Glogau.

Oh, Hohenloe did not have to cross the river into Magdeburg as he had enough movement to cross at Hanover and then go to Magdeburg.

Mike