Joel Uckelman on Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:33:10 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Austrian sieges, Dec '06

Thus spake "Nate Ellefson":
> Erfurt: The I, II, III, IV, VI, IG, IIG, IC, IIC, LI corps combine for
> 72I, 18C, 9G, 3M, which can't help but inflict at least five losses in
> the first round, so the garrison is liquidated with extreme prejudice.

I'm sure that was none too good for the city, either. Erfurt has only about
200k inhabitants now; I'd expect that being besieged and then sacked by an
army that size would knock off a spire, at least.

--
J.