Nate Ellefson on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:43:22 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Austrian reinforcements, Dec. '06

-1I corps is added to Charles S of Mainz.
-1I Austrian is transferred from the corps at Freiburg to the garrison,
and the corps is removed
-4I are added to the Bavarian corps, taking it to 11I, 2C
-2I are added to the Wurttemburg corps, taking it to 4I
-2I are added to the Hesse corps, taking it to 4I
-1I Italian is added to the following garrisons: Milan, Venice, Trieste,
Rome
-6I and 1C are transferred from the Venetian corps to the Lombardy
corps, bringing the Lombardy corps to 12I, 1C.  The Venetian corps is
removed.

Nothing else visible.