Kyle H on Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:09:03 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase, November 1806

    My recollection is that the Russian corps would have to cross a river to
engage the Turks at Amasia.  If that is correct, then Russia will have to
force march to get there (because crossing a river into battle costs an
extra movement point).  If you force march, you may not use depot supply.

kdh