Kyle H on Sun, 20 Feb 2005 08:42:48 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Austrian Land Phase, Nov. '06

> Hesse corps --> Kassel (auto)
> Wurttemburg corps --> Stuttgart (auto)

    Nate (and everyone), in the future, please also list the point of origin
for all corps in your orders.  When you don't list the point of origin, I
have to go hunting through your stacks to find the specified corps.  Sure it
only adds a minute or so to the job, but still, I would appreciate it as a
courtesy.

Thanks,

kdh

P.S. Although it doesn't matter to the grand total, shouldn't the cost of
the movement below have been $1.5?  Or am I missing something?