James Helle on Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:14:21 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] remaining western issues

There will be no breach attempt at Metz.  The two French corps at Metz
choose _not_ to retire.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
J.J. Young
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 7:51 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: [eia] remaining western issues

France needs to make a breach attempt against Metz, if desired.  If
successful, the British corps there surrenders.

Then the two French corps at Metz must choose whether or not to withdraw
into the city, if the British corps was eliminated.

If they stay outside, then we need an escrow for the battle.  If they pull
into the city, I'll need to make a siege roll.

Finally, Prussia needs to make a siege roll against the French corps that
stayed behind in Brussels, if desired.

-JJY