Sterling Wight on Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:40:43 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, Sep 06

On Jan 20, 2005, at 2:32 PM, jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

We usually state how much money each action costs, if using depot supply, along with a total cost at the end. In this case, each corps at Alexandria
cost $1 to feed, for a total cost of $2.

Among the many things I didn't catch was the distinction between the fleet being off Alexandria and being in Alexandria. Is the only advantage of being in Alexandria with my fleet that it can't be attacked by other fleets?

P.S:  Wasn't Spain supposed to give orders to the Russian cossack at
Jerusalem ?

Sigh. I'll do that with my hopefully correct land move in a couple of minutes.

-JJY

Quoting Sterling Wight <sterling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I Cuidad-Rodrigo sit (f/6 -- no need to roll)
I  Seville si (f/6 -- no need to roll)
I cadiz sit (f/6 -- no need to roll)

I  Alexandria sit (using invasion supply from fleet)
I  Alexandria sit (using invasion supply  from fleet)